Our most private venue, backing the Pupukea-Pamalu conservation land and Waihuena gulch. This venue accommodates our largest parties.
Dimensions:/Capacity: 175ʻ x 85ʻ (rough estimate).
Amenities: Accessible parking, composting toilets, outdoor sink and running water. Imu may be available for an additional fee.
Services: Outdoor Wedding Ceremony and Reception, Baby luaus, Family Reunions, Corporate retreats, Wellness/Enviro Workshops.
Capacity: Max: 300 guests
Time Restrictions: Flexible set up start time. Check-ins range depending on day. In most cases, all music must be off by 11:00pm. Events must end by midnight.
The rental fee for an event (including a wedding ceremony and reception) ranges from $2,500 to $3,000 and will accommodate up to 300 guests and includes 12 hours of event time including setup and cleanup time and depends on the number in your party and services requested. Additional hours may be purchased at a rate of $300/hour. Monday through Thursday, the venue offers a 10% discount off of the rental fee. A non-refundable security deposit of $500 is required.
Catering: BYO *Please inquire for a list of local green catering businesses we work with regularly and about sourcing from our onsite organic garden.
- Pole tent (12' x 12' - no walls)
- Tables and chairs for 75 guest
- Venue setup and clean up (including composting/recycling/rubbish and composting toilets)
- Day of onsite manager
- Pre-wedding grounds beautification
- No kitchen - limited to basic cold water washing station
Please email to inquire about the following amenities which may be available for an additional fee:
- Tent for 75 guest (side walls provided)
- Tables/chairs/chinaware and flatware/linens for 75 guests
- Gas generator
- Sound system, projector, and wall screen
- Tiki Hut and bar services
- Tiki torches and outdoor lighting (including large string lights and solar lighting for entrances/lua and pathways)
- Imu *includes cost for our onsite imu and imu 'chef'
- Overnight accommodations (depends on our availability- start by checking calendar for our accommodations on our website).
- Flora design (including entrance and table flowers and/or lei)
- Ceremony site does not have electricity (off-grid)
- General liability insurance required for parties over 50 people
- Compost toilets can be provided through the venue but must be pre-planned for parties over 50 people. Porta potties can be rented locally.
- Amplified music ok but music must end by 11pm
- Approved outside caterer allowed although sourcing from our organic garden is strongly encouraged
- Venue must approve all decorations
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Alcohol must be served by licensed bartender/caterer (may be flexible for certain events)
- Smoking only in the designated area
- No open fires at any time