Garden Lawn Venue
Overview: Set within our garden, this venue is perfect for hosting Farm-To-Table dinners and other similar "sit-down" events.
Dimensions: 25′ x 55ʻ (rough estimate).
Maximum event size, 75 people.
Amenities: Close proximity to outdoor kitchen, brick-pizza oven, solar-powered electricity, composting toilet and accessible parking.
Capacity: Max: 75 guests
Time Restrictions: Flexible set up start time. Check-ins range depending on day. In most cases, all music must be off by 10:00pm. Events must end by 11:00PM.
Minimum rental fee is $500 for up to 25 people and 3 hours of event time, not including setup and cleanup times. Additional cost are based on the number in your party and additional services requested. Additional hours may be purchased at a rate of $300/hour and based on availability. Mondays are often not available due to the operation of our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program. Tuesday through Thursday, the venue offers a 10% discount off of the rental fee. A non-refundable security deposit of $500 is required.
Catering: BYO *Please inquire for a list of local green catering businesses we work with regularly and about sourcing from our onsite organic garden.
- Pole tent (12' x 12' - no walls)
- Pre-wedding grounds beautification
Please email to inquire about the following amenities which may be available for an additional fee:
- Kitchen rental
- Pizza-oven rental
- Tiki Hut with bar services
- Tent for 75 (side walls provided)
- Tables/chairs/chinaware and flatware/linens for 75 guests
- Venue setup and clean up (including composting/recycling/rubbish and composting toilets)
- Day of onsite manager
- Gas generator (will be needed if tent lighting and PA is requested)
- PA/Sound system, projector, and wall screen
- Tiki torches and outdoor lighting (including large string lights and solar lighting for entrances/lua and pathways)
- Overnight accommodations (depends on our availability- start by checking calendar for our accommodations on our website).
- Flora design (including entrance and table flowers and/or lei)
- Venue site does not have electricity (off-grid)
- General liability insurance required for parties over 50 people
- Compost toilets can be provided through the venue but must be pre-planned for parties over 50 people. Porta potties can be rented locally.
- Amplified music ok but music must end by 10pm
- Approved outside caterer allowed although sourcing from our organic garden is strongly encouraged
- Venue must approve all decorations
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Alcohol must be served by licensed bartender/caterer (may be flexible for certain events)
- Smoking only in the designated area
- No open fires at any time