- CSA pickup and a la carte shopping, 2-6pm
- Volunteer time 3-5pm (You don't have to come for the whole time- even an hour is fun!
- Keiki music class 4:15-5:00pm
- First Monday of the Month CSA Farmily Potluck (Blue Grass Band playing and bee keeping demo some weeks!)
(temporarily on hold)
- Warm-up with Yvonne, 8:00 am (donation to instructor, across the farm at the Off-the-Wall Beach Access)
- Volunteer time & potluck lunch, 9-noon. (You don't have to come for whole time! even an hour is fun:).
- Waimea Valley Farmers Market. 3-6pm (some Thursdays depending on our harvest)
- North Shore Country Market, Sunset Elem. School, 8-2pm (some Saturdays depending on our harvest)
- Yoga with Eliza in the garden, weather dependent (donation to instructor), 5pm (fluctuates seasonally and temporarily on hold)