Waihuena Farm operates a weekly, organically grown Community Supported Agriculture Program (CSA); hosts permaculture & wellness related events; offers volunteer, immersion and WOOFER programs; and has a range of accommodations onsite. We are located across the street from Pipeline and neighboring Pupukea Paumalu nature reserve on beautiful North Shore Oahu.
MAHALO for your interest in supporting our farm and CSA, in helping to “Keep the Country- Country”, in the movement to increase our island’s food security and in healthy food with less wasteful packaging! Please check out our facebook page for the latest info!
WAIHUENA FARM offers the following services to our community:
- WEEKLY CSA and FARM STAND. CSA shares/baskets are harvested fresh to order Monday mornings and ready for pick-up between 2-6pm. To sign-up for the CSA by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and put"CSA Sign-Up" in the subject line. Or you can go directly to our PayPal link. You are also welcome to come shop our farmstand.
- WHOLE SALE ACCOUNTS TO ENCOURAGE LOCAL SOURCING. Stop by the farm or email us to inquire about what we can harvest or grow for you.
- GARDEN VOLUNTEER PROJECTS & YOGA. Check our weekly schedule and special events.
- COMPOSTING. If you are not currently composting at home we want to help, we have 5 gallon buckets available for you to take home and fill up and return to the farm. Fresh food will feed our chickens and remaining scraps will feed our soil. We can get you on a weekly drop-off/pick-up schedule by stopping by during our CSA Mondays (2-6pm).
- VENUES FOR HOSTING A CLASS, WORKSHOP OR RETREAT. Check out our Farm Event Venues and past events hosted on the farm. To inquire about availability and options, email us at: email@example.com and put "Farm Venues" in the subject line.
- SHARE YOUR BACKYARD ABUNDANCE AND SKILLS. We love celebrating our community! Share your backyard produce, passions and talents. To coordinate a drop-off and trade, inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Waihuena Farm Co-op" in the subject line. We often have fish, portobello mushrooms, and other local goodies.
- VOLUNTEER, IMMERSION and WOOFER PROGRAMS. Daily, weekly, and monthly volunteer and learning opportunities are available. Great way to gain hands-on experience after your PDC certification or completion of a Go Farm Program. If interested, email: email@example.com for an application.
- STARTERS AND CONSULTATION FOR BACKYARD GARDEN. Pick-up garden starters and other supplies or consult with one of our farmers. Inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Garden Supplies and Consultation" in the subject line.
- FARM TOUR. We offer age-appropriate tours on the daily operations of our organic farm and CSA. Email us for more details on touring our farm and/or a network of farms supplying our community with local, organic produce. To book a tour, email us at: email@example.com and put "Farm Tours" in the subject line.
- SHORT and LONG-TERM ACCOMMODATIONS. We offer a range of accommodations including our beachfront bungalow, farm lodge, and yurt - perfect for get-aways, retreats, or immersion learning stays.